Dark Fang

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Fang

Dark Fang Forum

3 posters

ALL THE DIFFERENT ORBS

d3v3sh
    d3v3sh
    Admin

ALL THE DIFFERENT ORBS Empty ALL THE DIFFERENT ORBS

Post  d3v3sh Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:57 pm

Here is a list of all this different types of orbs seen thus far.

ALL THE DIFFERENT ORBS Orb6 Purple/pink Orb ALL THE DIFFERENT ORBS Orb6 - Gain of 1 extra AP.
    ALL THE DIFFERENT ORBS Orb4 Blue Orb- ALL THE DIFFERENT ORBS Orb4 sometimes you get a free lvl 2 unit, sometimes it takes your gold away.
    ALL THE DIFFERENT ORBS Orb3 Red Orb ALL THE DIFFERENT ORBS Orb3 - Some Extra gold.

ALL THE DIFFERENT ORBS Orb2Full Blue orbALL THE DIFFERENT ORBS Orb2 -we know nothing about this orb.
    ALL THE DIFFERENT ORBS Orb5Green OrbALL THE DIFFERENT ORBS Orb5 -we know nothing about this orb.
    ALL THE DIFFERENT ORBS Orb7Light (humming) OrbALL THE DIFFERENT ORBS Orb7 -we know nothing about this orb.
    ALL THE DIFFERENT ORBS Orb8Green strip orbALL THE DIFFERENT ORBS Orb8 -we know nothing about this orb.

ALL THE DIFFERENT ORBS Orb10Grey OrbALL THE DIFFERENT ORBS Orb10 -we know nothing about this orb.
    ALL THE DIFFERENT ORBS Orb11Cyan OrbALL THE DIFFERENT ORBS Orb11 -we know nothing about this orb.
    ALL THE DIFFERENT ORBS Orb12Pink OrbALL THE DIFFERENT ORBS Orb12 -we know nothing about this orb.
    -
    -
    -ALL THE DIFFERENT ORBS Orb9Black OrbALL THE DIFFERENT ORBS Orb9

ALL THE DIFFERENT ORBS Blackorb2-1
    This is a hidden orb, you can only see it when about to attack a player. So far, nothing negative or positive has happened when one attacks in terms of XP, Gold stolen or Win/Loss. More testing on the way!
    -

ALL THE DIFFERENT ORBS Fire Flame OrbALL THE DIFFERENT ORBS Fire - Have been told this orb is VERY bad to have.
    ALL THE DIFFERENT ORBS Huh
    Compliments of SCORNED Smile THANK YOU!
    -
    -

If you have more information about any of these orbs, or see another different type of orb, be sure to check my other post in (facts about orbs) on how to capture this majestic object and bring it to this topic. Smile

Thank you!
    d3v3sh

Last edited by d3v3sh on Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    dragonx766

ALL THE DIFFERENT ORBS Empty Re: ALL THE DIFFERENT ORBS

Post  dragonx766 Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:45 pm

i saw the grey strip orb and i think that the flaming orb might have been the one i saw that i said was orange but if not then i no the grey stripped orb is one i saw
    dragonx766

Post  dragonx766 Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:20 pm

look wat blue orb looks like on microsoft when u blow it up o wat it not working hold on nvm i not working but trie it for yourself it weird
    Scorned
    Admin

Post  Scorned Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:01 pm

ARGH! I Forgot to take a screenshot of when i stole the black orb
    It said "Special I wonder what it does" or something and it's hidden so you can't see it from the attack pages, you gotta click each warrior and get to the "Prepare to attack" screen. If they have a hidden orb, it will show there, at lease the color.

ALL THE DIFFERENT ORBS Orb9Black OrbALL THE DIFFERENT ORBS Orb9

I've heard this one reduces your income, causes you to lose battles or XP, but they're all unsubstantiated rumors. I will hold onto it as long as possible, to see what it does.

Keep you guys posted!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:58 am