Dark Fang

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Fang

Dark Fang Forum

5 posters

Battle Orb Facts

d3v3sh
    d3v3sh
    Admin

Battle Orb Facts Empty Battle Orb Facts

Post  d3v3sh Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:15 pm

-
    -
    As you may have noticed, there a few orbs stuck to the back of some players this era.
    It's pretty much an ever-going exchange. When you attack someone with an orb - you will always
    win the battle along with the orb, and it's power you receive for getting it.
    You also don't use any AP while attacking for an orb.
    The only downfall is, is that you can only have 3 in one 24 hour period.
    After you get your 3rd orb, and it's taken away from you, you will no longer see any orbs
    on the attack pages for the rest of day.

Say I attack scorned who has an orb...I will then get the orb, until someone attacks me, then they will get the orb until someone attacks them. It's forever exchanging between players.. how many orbs there are? No one knows for sure.

But what we do know is the different kinds of orbs.

Scorned says there are 6 different kinds, while I have only seen 3 myself.
    I will let him edit this post and add more information as time continues on.

Battle Orb Facts Orb6 Purple/pink Orb Battle Orb Facts Orb6 - Gain of 1 extra AP.
    Battle Orb Facts Orb4 Blue Orb- Battle Orb Facts Orb4 sometimes you get a free lvl 2 unit, sometimes it takes your gold away.
    Battle Orb Facts Orb3 Red Orb Battle Orb Facts Orb3 - Some Extra gold.

Battle Orb Facts Orb2Full Blue orbBattle Orb Facts Orb2 -we know nothing about this orb.
    Battle Orb Facts Orb5Green OrbBattle Orb Facts Orb5 -we know nothing about this orb.
    Battle Orb Facts Orb7Light (humming) OrbBattle Orb Facts Orb7 -we know nothing about this orb.
    Battle Orb Facts Orb8Green strip orbBattle Orb Facts Orb8 -we know nothing about this orb.
    Battle Orb Facts Orb9Grey strip OrbBattle Orb Facts Orb9 -we know nothing about this orb.
    Battle Orb Facts Orb10Grey OrbBattle Orb Facts Orb10 -we know nothing about this orb.
    Battle Orb Facts Orb11Cyan OrbBattle Orb Facts Orb11 -we know nothing about this orb.
    Battle Orb Facts Orb12Pink OrbBattle Orb Facts Orb12 -we know nothing about this orb.
    Battle Orb Facts Fire Flame OrbBattle Orb Facts Fire - Have been told this orb is VERY bad to have.

Since there was a special "Turkey Orb" On thanksgiving day, I would only imagine there will be orbs for Christmas, and other holidays as well.

Hope to have helped in some way.

-D3v3sh

Last edited by d3v3sh on Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Scorned
    Admin

Battle Orb Facts Empty Re: Battle Orb Facts

Post  Scorned Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:09 pm

On the LoL forums, There have been 11 orbs seen, but only a few seem to pop up regularly. I imagine Trade, the creator of the game, launched a bunch at the beginning of the round, and then edited some away. Some are said to be "hidden" and don't appear outside a players name in the attack ranges. I am trying to confirm rumors and things, but we'll post correct verified information here as we test things.

Anyone have any Orb experience or knowledge should post here so we can get to the bottom of the many changes of the Evergreen Era.

Happy Hunting
    dragonx766

Post  dragonx766 Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:03 pm

i found that if u already have an orb you may not be able to see other people with orbs or cant see that a person has an orb i tried this out earlyer today when i got a purple orb but were thier used to by 10 people with orbs no one was there
    Also i started geting an extra 5000 gold per tic even though my market was closed and that was with only a purple orb

i just got a red orb and am conferming that when u have an orb other people with orbs do not show up on your attack list unless you search their name in which case i was unable to get any more orbs i belive by 3 orbs they mean u can get one then loose it then get another and loose it only three times in one day

i judt got a blue orb and i got one swords man so i will go with the idea that u uselly get lvl 2 soldiers

!!!!!!i was thinking of dumb stuff to do and i tried saveing a pis. of an orb and it said "Lord Of Legands basic orb 4" is their another basic orb like purple/pink, red and blue?!!!!!!!!!!!!
    tell me if u find out

Last edited by dragonx766 on Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:52 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : new info)
    d3v3sh
    d3v3sh
    Admin

Post  d3v3sh Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:55 pm

wow,

I wonder if that is a bug or really able to happen, because that would be nice, I haven't heard of anything like that.
    Guess we will see in the coming weeks. Smile

Thanks Dragon,
    d3v
    dragonx766

Post  dragonx766 Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:18 pm

i was out thinking about how orbs work when it hit me when i got a red orb i got exactly 25% of the gold i had when i took the orb this leads me to belive that when you get a blue orb it will take an exact % of your gold away or mabye give you an exact persent of the lvl 2 soilders you have o and scorn i read some were that only like 25 green orbs were released to high lvl players and that they are supposed to be like pwr. with the orb you gain pwr but when you loose it tu loose pwr bonus
    i heard(this is a rumar not fact) that their were 150 of all orbs given to high lvl players and they worked thier way down. that their was only 25-50 of "special orbs" relised to high lvl players and also dose any one no wat a black and orange orb does cause im tempted to take the one i see but i dont no if its like u lose army men or something bad so ill leave those alone for now
    d3v3sh
    d3v3sh
    Admin

Post  d3v3sh Mon Dec 08, 2008 2:19 pm

Drag,

You've seen a orange and a black orb?

If anyone sees a other color orb, right click on it, select "copy image location"
    then come to this thread, and above you will see the the picture option "looks like a photo" if you leave your mouse over it, it should say "image".

click on that and hit control v, or paste it into the selection.

Then walla!! You got a the orb picture on here, just like on my 1st post.

check these images out, to make sure you got it right

Battle Orb Facts Screeny1
    -
    -
    -
    Battle Orb Facts Screeny2
    -
    -
    -
    Battle Orb Facts Screeny3
    dragonx766

Post  dragonx766 Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:40 pm

i found a way to see other ppl with orbs but its to complicated aand not wirth the time because when i tried to take some one elses orb while i had one it said that i caused the persons orb to vanish into thin air so i think it may come back but i would not advise it but if u want to try for a second orb so u can have 2 at a time you have to type the name of a person you no has an orb and if u attack them it will say it vanished into thin air scratch i wonder y though
    Cyerte

Post  Cyerte Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:32 am

I hit a red orb today, and if I had to compare it to gold on hand, it was somewhere around 10-11 percent. So I don't know if there's a fixed percent. Maybe a range based on level?
    Takhisis

Post  Takhisis Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:49 am

When I hit Blue orbs I frequently get a lvl 2 unit that does not belong to my race, for example a dark knight. I do not know if they get amalgamated into my Valkyrie or what happens with thm.....
    Scorned
    Admin

Post  Scorned Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:11 am

Yes, Takhisis, when you take a blue orb, you get a lvl 2 unit of your race. Even if it says "Spearman" "Swordsman" "Wolf rider" or whatever the race that you attack. You gain 1 lvl 2 unit, and your opponent DOES NOT lose the same unit, it's just a bonus from the orb. So far i've been stung by blue orb 5 times, and gained like 50+ valyries, so I think they are worth it!
    dragonx766

Battle Orb Facts Empty black guards

Post  dragonx766 Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:04 am

Hey hey everyone sty i havent been on latly but i came on today and saw a blue orb and thought y not and took it but i said i gained a black guard but the black guard dont show up any ware on my account mabye since i took it from a dark elf they have black guards
    Scorned
    Admin

Post  Scorned Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:03 pm

Dragon, Any race you attack, gives you a lvl 2 unit of your race. So you actually gained a "Swordsman" even though it said "Black Guard"

If anyone catches a Christmas orb, please take as screenshot!!!!
    Takhisis

Battle Orb Facts Empty Green orbs

Post  Takhisis Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:20 pm

I just received a lvl 1 warrior dude from a green orb....since nothing was up about them, just thought I'd put it out there

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:20 am