Dark Fang

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Fang

Dark Fang Forum

3 posters

Not something the orbs do but...

Cyerte

Not something the orbs do but... Empty Not something the orbs do but...

Post  Cyerte Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:26 am

Twice now I've set up a run and, just before I started clicking for the attacks, found someone with an orb and hit them first. And both times, I had someone message me after the run was finished to say they'd tried to hit me in the middle but the orb bought me enough time to finish before they could. So, while everyone else who can get orbs is probably already doing so, just wanted to share that. I found it interesting that people would actually comment on it Smile
    d3v3sh
    d3v3sh
    Admin

Not something the orbs do but... Empty Re: Not something the orbs do but...

Post  d3v3sh Fri Dec 12, 2008 9:56 pm

Yeah orbs are great buffer, to help not get hit while making a run. it's a very smart tactic Very Happy
    Scorned
    Admin

Post  Scorned Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:06 pm

Good Stuff! That one hit really does help when doing a run. It often comes down to seconds, and once they get you, you usually cant build your building or spend down on mercs. Also, (although not confirmed) if you attack someone and you've already had 3 orbs, and they happen to haven an orb, they can't attack you and continue to get the "Orb Vanished" message. Makes me want to only get 2 per day on the off chance I catch a runner.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:38 am