Dark Fang

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Fang

Dark Fang Forum

NewDarkOrder

NewDarkOrder

NewDarkOrder Empty NewDarkOrder

Post  NewDarkOrder Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:51 am

[i]The name comes from the brake out beggining of the dark elves into the world. The way i see it is they believed in showing ther supperiority of other races but the Elves of old tradition denied them this right and thus the elves split into two factions.

My personal self. I'm 31 suck at spelling and very much hate people that feel they must correct something becuase they want to make them selves feel dominante when infact they are showing that they are afraid of others who are more socializing than they are.

I live in Pennsylvania USA. city Pittsburgh.

Views on the world....pull all troops out of supporting other countries and stop helping anyone who asks for it even if it means a new holocost. If it gets that bad then the world desurves WW3.

Books/music and other things. I like R A Salvatore's forgotten realms and related books.
    Music if it makes my feet tap or my head shake then i like it. Country stinks. It is the worst music man ever could have made.
    I have a game for online text base but i dont know how to program. if anyone out there is looking for something to make online you should talk to me about my idea. its all on paper.

Mrsiniste_3679@hotmail.com

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:05 am