Dark Fang

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Dark Fang

Dark Fang Forum

2 posters

I find this very strange...

d3v3sh
    d3v3sh
    Admin

I find this very strange... Empty I find this very strange...

Post  d3v3sh Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:47 pm

Hmm, Check out this screen shot, and tell me what you think...

How many orbs did I get on the 14th...can you see???

I find this very strange... Screeny4-1

-
    -
    -

The answer is 4!! Yes 4 orbs in one day...
    Strange??? YES! ...How did I do it you may ask??
    I don't have a clue!
    Scorned
    Admin

I find this very strange... Empty Re: I find this very strange...

Post  Scorned Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:04 am

Somehow I disconnected when I was replying to this....

Anyway, Check and see how many were taken from you on the 14th as well. I bet it's 3. First off the times on attack logs are historically buggy and unreliable, sometimes it looks like our clan has taken 400AP from a clan in one day (grounds for war) but in reality the game got buggy and posted ALL attacks by that clan for like 2 weeks.

Or you may have gotten stuck between midnight game time, and the "midnight tic" Midnight game time is 12:00am EST but the 'midnight tic' is 2:30am EST. Midnight is when things like Bonus AP, 50 AP used on a player reset. The midnight tic is when the game re-calculates your loan interest and gives you your free lvl 1 soldiers from your fort. Perhaps the orb counter is on midnight game time, or midnight tic so that 2 and half hours is kind of limbo. Add that in with the buggy attack log, you can get some funny stuff.

See if you can steal a 4th orb! Before you get your 3rd orb, write down other people's names with orbs down. after your third orb is taken, go search the names you have written down and try and steal their orbs. If the game is correct, it won't let you steal them. I'm gonna try and confirm whether orb reset is on 12:00am or 2:30am.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:39 pm